- SPECIALTY COOKIES : Flour, butter, sugar, egg, extracts, marshmallow, confectioner’s sugar, artificial flavors (water, propylene glycol, acacia gum, xanthan gum, sodium benzoate (preservative), natural flavor)
- GOURMET COOKIES: All-inclusive ingredient list: enriched flour, butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, cocoa powder, espresso powder, whole oats, raisin, toffee bits, semi-sweet and white chocolate chip, dried cherry, dried blueberry, dried cranberry, lemon, lavender, poppy seed, roasted almond, peanut , peanut butter, cream of tartar, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, extracts, artificial flavoring
- MAY CONTAINS: wheat, milk, egg, soy, chocolate, peanut, almond
- FROSTING SHEETS (photo and logo cookies only): water, cornstarch, corn syrup, corn syrup solids, cellulose, sorbitol, sugar, vegetable oil, arabic gum, polysorbate 80, citric acid
- EDIBLE INKS/PAINTS: water, propylene glycol, glycerin. May contain any or all of the following: Red 3, Red 40, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, isopropyl alcohol, polysorbate 80, food grade silicone emulsion
- All our cookies are produced in a facility that also processes wheat, nuts, and tree nuts
- 8-12 days for specialty cookies (hand-painted and photo image cookies)
- 3-5 days for gourmet cookies (non-decorated cookies)
- 8-10 days for crunch cookies (non-decorated cookies)
- Unless otherwise noted, product ships with 1 business days (excludes holidays and weekends)
- Production times may vary based on quantities and are subject to calendar availability
PLANNING FOR BREAKAGE:
- Great care is taken in the packaging of our cookies, however, due to their fragile nature, occasional breakage during shipment is possible
- It is advisable to order extras when exact quantities are required
- Breakage is not considered applicable for credit, refund or replacement
- Because all our cookies are made, baked, rolled and painted by hand, they are considered one-of-a-kind pieces and therefore will not be exactly the same (this is their charm).
- There may be slight variation on icing tints and design; these variations are normal and not considered applicable for credit, refund or replacement.
CHIPPING (logo cookies/photo cookies):
- Great care is taken in the assembly of our logo and photo cookies. However, due to the fragile nature of the frosting sheet, occasionally slight chipping or cracking of the image may occur around the perimeter.
- Slight cracking occurrences are considered normal and therefore not refund or replacement worthy
- It is advisable to order extras when exact quantities are required
COLOR MATCHING (logo cookies/photo cookies):
- Logos and/or images are printed on a food grade substance, color variations will occur from uncontrollable factors, therefore we cannot guarantee an exact color match and consequently not a basis for a refund even after an electronic proof and/or spec sample has been approved.
- If the variation warrants, we’ll notify you before we complete the order to discuss alternative options.
- These color variations are normal and not considered applicable for credit, refund or replacement.
COLOR VARIATIONS (logo cookies/photo cookies):
- Food grade black ink, in particular, is created with a composite of colors with either a purple or green pigment base, thus causing grayscale images not to be a true grayscale and may have a slight base color tint. These variations are normal and not considered applicable for credit, refund or replacement.
- Some colors, in particular black, when exposed to florescent lighting for prolonged periods of time, may experience some fading or altering of color. We recommend storing cookies in a cool, dry and dark location until ready to use. These variations are normal and not considered applicable for credit, refund or replacement.
- We do not recommend highly saturated images. Because of the porous nature of the frosting sheets on which our printing is done, the food grade inks dry slower than what is customary on regular printer paper which may create printer track marks during printing.
- While we do everything we can to reduce or eliminate these marks, we are not responsible for these irregularities and thus would not qualify for credit, refund or replacement consideration.
- COOKIE CHARM cannot accept returns on baked goods for any reason
- It is at the discretion of COOKIE CHARM to award a credit, provided we are notified immediately (the day of arrival) with time-stamped photos.
- COOKIE CHARM is not responsible for chips, defects or breakage that may happen during transport, weather conditions.
Reasons for credit/refund consideration:
- Wrong image
- Wrong cookie size
- Wrong flavor
- Wrong packaging
- Wrong date sent
- Wrong address (COOKIE CHARM error only)
- Breakage depending on the quantity and at the discretion of COOKIE CHARM
Reasons not considered for credits/refunds:
- Not exact color matching
- General dissatisfaction
- Event cancelled or delayed
- Incorrect addresses provided by client
- Should an offer of replacement cookies be granted, we cannot guarantee shipment before an event; with time permitting, we will do our best. Shipping cost for replacement cookies is at the client’s expense.
- Cancellations must be made by phone with an COOKIE CHARM representative (no voicemail or emails please) at the following rate:
- 95% refund*: orders canceled 14 days or more before due date
- 50% refund*: orders canceled up to 5 days before due date
- 25% refund*: orders canceled up to 3 days before due date
- No refund: orders canceled less than three days
*Less any non-refundable deposits.
SHIPPING DAMAGES/LOSS CLAIMS:
- COOKIE CHARM only ships within the 48 contiguous states
- Though rare, shipping delays may occur due to conditions beyond our control or that of our shipper(s). COOKIE CHARM cannot be held responsible for shipping delays caused by shipping services, weather or disaster conditions, or for charges incurred for re-delivery attempts and/or incorrect address information. However, should the shipper issue a credit to COOKIE CHARM for errors affecting said order, COOKIE CHARM will pass this credit onto the client in-full. COOKIE CHARM is not responsible for re-shipment fees incurred due to an incorrect address.
- Title of goods passes to the customer at the time the merchandise is assigned to the carrier. COOKIE CHARM is not responsible for delays or damages in route.
- Due to shelf life (8-12 day), COOKIE CHARM’s goal is for shipments to arrive within 1-3 days.
- Shipping method is at the selection of the customer (unless in conjunction with a promotion)
- Please contact COOKIE CHARM if assistance is needed to determine ship date. Most carriers do not guarantee transit time during December.
ADDITIONAL FEES AND SERVICES:
- Rush service is available depending on the product, quantity, inventory and our production schedule. Contact us for availability and pricing.
- All artwork must be attached to order when placing order, otherwise this will cause a delay in shipment.
- ACROBAT FILES (PDF):
- PDF files created from vector files must retain the editing capabilities of the program that was used to create them.
- PDF files that contain raster elements must meet the minimum requirements for raster art files as outlined below.
- PDF files created from page layout documents should be submitted together with the source documents, fonts and all supporting files.
- RASTER FILES (TIFF or JPEG)
- Raster elements and art files must be sized to 100%.
- Raster images must be 300 dpi resolution
- Raster images in RGB format
- The smallest type that can be clearly reproduced is 10 pt. Sans Serif or 12 pt. Serif and only if the font is not surrounded by deep color saturation (i.e, small white font against navy blue or black) as the nature of food-grade paper is very porous and may bleed into the small font. Client will be notified if any concerns arise.
SIZE OF ARTWORK:
- COOKIE CHARM will use its best judgment to achieve an attractive imprint and may reduce or enlarge artwork.
- Artwork is not returned unless otherwise requested.
- $15 artwork return fee plus shipping
- Color proofs are sent via email at no charge, upon request
- Any change to COOKIE CHARM policies presented in these Terms and Conditions and/or any price difference from our printed prices must be in writing from an authorized representative of COOKIE CHARM.
- COOKIE CHARM is not liable for pricing in other publications, websites or other sources that may be different from our pricing in our publications. Pricing is subject to change without prior notification.
- We reserve the right to make changes to our product specifications, colors, and materials without notice or obligation, and specifically reserve the right to alter, withdraw or discontinue products at any time without notice or obligation. If changes directly affect an order in progress, the customer will be notified before said order is processed.
- Logos used in the catalog and/or website are for illustration purposes only. They do not imply endorsement, nor are the items with these specific logos for sale to anyone other than the parties expressly authorized by the owner of such designs.
RIGHTS TO PROMOTION:
- Unless indicated otherwise, COOKIE CHARM reserves the right to use any items produced, in displays, catalogs, website, or any other promotional mechanism.
- All copy or other material submitted for use by COOKIE CHARM will be accepted as being submitted in full compliance with all applicable laws regarding trademark, service mark, copyright, right of privacy, patent or similar protection. The customer, by submitting such copy or other material, represents that the use thereof by COOKIE CHARM on the products ordered will not violate any such laws, and COOKIE CHARM hereby disclaims any and all liability for compliance with such laws in the use of the customer’s copy or other material. The customer hereby agrees to hold COOKIE CHARM harmless for any damages, costs, and/or expenses that may arise from any and all actions as a consequence of COOKIE CHARM’s use of said copy or other material or the operation undertaken by fulfilling the customer’s order.
Revision Date: 20160815